Safety Net Services are those that are critical to establishing stability and safety for an individual or family. Examples include: food, emergency/short-term housing, emergency financial assistance, case management, benefits access assistance, information referral, transportation assistance, acute (short-term outpatient treatment for a injury, illness, or urgent medical condition) healthcare services and crisis support.
The Buck Family Fund will support organizations which:
- Have safety net services as a core component of their mission and offering
- Exhibit a high level of financial and operational competence
- Have documented expertise in serving the target population
- Have a track record in successfully delivering safety net services
Safety Net Services grants are by invitation only.
- Adopt A Family of Marin
- Canal Alliance
- Center for Domestic Peace
- Homeward Bound of Marin
- MarinLink-Marin Asian Advocacy Project
- Novato Human Needs Center
- Operation Access
- Ritter Center
- RotaCare Bay Area, Inc.
- San Geronimo Valley Community Center
- SF-Marin Food Bank
- St. Vincent de Paul Society of Marin County
- West Marin Community Services
- West Marin Senior Services