Get the Help You Seek for Your Charitable Giving
At MCF, you can work with a personal philanthropic advisor who can help make your charitable giving as effective, informed, and satisfying as possible.
Here are some of the ways you’ll benefit:
- From the moment we begin working with you, we listen. The more we know about your values, interests, and personal experiences that drive your giving, the better we’ll be able to help you develop an approach tailored to your needs.
- You can learn more about the issues and organizations that matter to you. Whether you want to make a difference in Marin County or in communities around the country or world, we can provide advice to make your giving more effective. And we can take you on site visits to learn first-hand who’s working on community issues.
- You’ll engage with experts. We offer briefings, specifically for MCF donors, focusing on community issues—where you can meet and engage with local leaders.
- You can develop a giving plan. We can guide you through the steps to align your giving with your goals for making a difference. Creating a plan will give you a sense of purpose, direction, and greater organization.
- You can involve your family. We can share ways to talk to you family about charitable giving. The benefits are many: exposing younger generations to the greater world around them, expressing and acting on your family’s shared values, and providing a way to learn about the meaning and responsibilities of wealth. To learn more about family giving at MCF, click here.
- You can connect with fellow donors. You’ll have an opportunity to become part of a community of donors who share a passion for making a difference in the lives of others.